Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge 2012 Kick-Off

It's that time of year again! Time to gear up for the holiday season! And in order to do that, I am participating in Amanda's (RunToTheFinish) Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge (HBBC). This year is going to be better than ever. Amanda has rallied a ton of sponsors and will be giving away some awesome gear throughout the next 7 weeks!

New to the HBBC? You can check out the details here, but in short it's a way to motivate participants to focus not only on Family and Fun during the holidays, but to also maintain a Healthy (maybe even HEALTHIER) version of who we are/want to be.

There is still time to join in on the fun and prizes by clicking here; if you do, please add me as your referral!

My goals during this year's HBBC are to focus on eating my fruits and veggies daily and to maintain my steady workout regimen. By setting these goals, as well as having the carrot of the awesome HBBC prizes (which are amazing, by the way), I know I will have a HEALTHIER and HAPPIER holiday season.

What will your goals be?

Speaking of goals, I've got to get to the gym!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment